Monday, December 24, 2012

Weekend Bliss and Postponed Holiday Updates.

This past weekend was my seven year anniversary with my man.  How did we spend it you may ask?  Well Friday morning I scratched my eye, I hope, and come Saturday it felt so bad that I was bed ridden.  Better yet my man had a bad sore throat Saturday night and into our day Sunday.  Yet we got up and went out to the world to go buy our dinner for that night, rack of lamb with roosted potatoes and sautéed green beans.  It was delicious if I do say so myself.  Oh and I bought a pear tart at Le Panier, so good!

To top off our evening we sat on the couch watching old episodes of Cheers and being sick.  Well the story of our love.  Two old souls waiting for each other to die.  That is not morbid just our saying for our relationship, it’s just a joke I swear.  We have been saying it for 3 years! 

Well it is Christmas week, and I’m heading back going back to my parents homestead, so no up dates for the remainder of the week.  But I will be back next week with my week in hell, by that I mean my time with my sister.

Have a great Holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment