Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Warning Blogs Will Be Sporadic



             Yes, for the next week or two I will be updating periodically and not necessarily on my usual days.  None the less I will try to put out at least 2 updates each week.  No on to my wrap up of the week.
           
            Last week I finally got the music for the pro bono job so I have been working on the mix for that.  The major issues that I’ve had with it are the vocals were recorded so low that I had to gain everything.  So now I have to combat hisses and buzzing that I wouldn’t have to deal with too much if the kid knew how to record properly.  Enough of that, I did promise that I would stop talking about it.
           
            But Saturday I did watch the Torchlight Parade rough out side my door.  It was a great parade and you can see some of the parade photos here: http://flic.kr/ps/2w2CEX

            Sunday was movie day.  We saw The Way Way Back and The Wolverine.  Both we good films but Way Way Back I would have to say is a little better and a more compelling story.  Although how could you say no to Hugh Jackman’s body, yum!

             Monday I just wanted to relax.  So I worked some more on the bono gig (stupid me) and cuddled up with my man on the couch.  Not a whole lot going on with my life but trying to make things happen is all good.

            Thursday I am going to be at my parents to help my mom around the place after she goes in for some surgery.  It is very minor, she can drive herself home right afterwards, but I still need to help out around the place.  So you can expect some random posts to pop up throw out the week.

See you on the other side

No comments:

Post a Comment