Monday, March 2, 2015

Sound Mix, Check, Cosplay Coming Along

I'm really doubting we are going to get a normal rainy Seattle winter and spring this year.  I love the rain and dark gloomy weather, it's the only time i get to wrap myself up in baggy comfy clothing and no one cares.  But alas, it appears we will be having a warm spring and summer which usually follows into fall.  I don't look good in summer cloths.  I want to be a sloth. 

Enough about the "beautiful" weather, I'm happy to say that the trailer that I received last week I've finished.  Cleaned up the audio, mixed it, and sent it out on Friday.  Now I'm just waiting to hear if they need anything tweaked since they are presenting this on Thursday and I personally would like at least 2 days to fix anything before the meeting. 

With my sound projects done, I'm shifting focus to my Poison Ivy cosplay For ECCC.  I had to hand set the sheer top which took forever to do.  but that is now done and I plan on tacking it on to the body suite today and sketch out the embroidery pattern for the top.  My goal this week is to Have a good portion of the embroidery done and work on the bustle this weekend when my man can help me.  If all goes well I will have progress photos next Monday. 

I have a busy week ahead of me little bots, See you Friday!

See you on the other side

No comments:

Post a Comment