Friday, February 27, 2015

Loot Crate UnBoxing: Febuary 2015-Play

This week I received my monthly Loot Crate, this months theme was Play.  When I opened the box I was supper excited and loved everything in it.  So I thought I would show you little bots what is inside:

First up is the pin:


The the ever important Magazine (I really wish that I got the mega crate this month... it had a 3D printer):

The Loot Crate box this month is a bord game, which is awesome!  I will be keeping the box:





There is a Rock,Paper, Scissors Dice:




And Super Fighter Card Game:

A Pac-Man poster:
Firefly Online item code:


I love this book, glad to have it in physical form, Ready Player One:




They also threw in a Hexbug, my cats like to follow it around the house:




And finally for the creative types DYI Munny Figure with wipe off markers:




Over all a great crate this month.  They have already anounced next month's crate theme: Covert!  Fingers crossed they have something from Archer in there.  To late to get this months crate but there is still time to sign up for March at lootcrate.com.  Have a good Friday bots and I will see you Monday.






See you on the other side




No comments:

Post a Comment