Monday, May 26, 2014

Memorial Day Weekend

 

Happy Memorial Day little bots. This is going to be another brief monday blog, I have 2 days to punch out a sound mix for Team Awesome and this head cold isn’t helping.

All last week I was busy fixing the Dialog edit for Team Awesome, there were still some issues and overly processed lines that either needed to be fixed or replaced. Alas this means the due date has been pushed backed, I really wished that the issues were minute so I could be finished with at the end of May and not the begging of June.

I did get to see my parents for one day. We went shopping in downtown and they brought me all somethings from home. It was nice to have a day where you forget about work and get to relax.

As for this weekend, I saw the new X-Men: Days of Future Past. It was alright, I wished we saw more sentinels and the future world. After the film my lovely boyfriend told me that he was sick with the flu, which means I have to sleep on the couch for the next two nights in hopes that I do not catch what ever he has. But by the looks of things it appears that I have caught whatever bug he had. Tonight I am sleeping on the bed, I need a good night sleep and that couch hasn’t been comfortable in over 3 years.

Go out and enjoy today little bots. Fire up the grill, relax, and thank a veteran today.

See you on the other side

No comments:

Post a Comment