Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Moving So No Updates For A Few Weeks

 
If you follow me on Twitter last night I posted that I am moving into a new apartment. This was completely fast, my man and I have been talking about moving into a bigger for the past year and 2 spots opened up in our building. We were notified by our leasing agent on Monday that 2 apartments are available; one now and the other in November. After looking at the apartments we decided to act fast and snag the bigger of the 2 apartments especially since apartments in our build go quick. How quick you might ask, well we we looking at one the day before and the next day it was gone.

So as a result on this rash decision, I have less than 2 weeks to pack up and vacate our loft and move everything into a 2 bed and 2 bath home. I don’t know what I will do with so much space now!

Sadly for you little bots I will not be posting anything up on this blog until after the move. But I will still be tweeting and Tumblr-ing so follow up on updates of my packing and the dreaded unpacking... so boring I know.

In other news this past weekend I helped a friend out on his 48 hour horror film, luckily I only had to show up the last 7 hours to do my thing. When I can show you bots the film I will. The 48 hour committee has a weird thing about about showing the films before the awards are announced.

So thank you little bots for understanding my short hiatus, I promise I will be back in 2 weeks. Keep your eyes posted on Twitter for any updates. To not leave you guys in the dark hole void enjoy this skit from Key&Peele about texting... I to over react/miss read texts a lot.

See you on the other side

No comments:

Post a Comment