Monday, October 6, 2014

New Restaurant Tastings


I'll make this brief for you lovely bots with your work pilling up and school thinking it's time to up the ante in your academic career. So glad I don’t have to go to school anymore. When you are finished with schooling all you want to do is flip desks and say “I'm out bitches!”

This past week my back has been killing me. I don’t know if I slept on it wrong or tweaked it by moving weird, but the pain sucks ass. It's finally manageable but still hurts if I move a certain way. I wish I had some pain killers, like the strong shit you can only get from the doctor, so all this can go away. Or at least the illusion of it being gone.

To ease my pain my man and I went out to a new restaurant called Bell+Whete. It's old world food with a modern twist. I had many of their cocktails, all of which were delicious. There food played on savory with some hint of sweet carmalization. We are defiantly going back to try their happy hour menu and beer selection. You can check out there website here: Bell+Whete

Well my lovely enjoy your week, if it's sunny go outside. If it's rainy stay in and catch up on gaming.
Probably not going to do a Friday blog this week, but on the slim chance that I do please keep a look out on Twitter for my posting.

See you on the other side

No comments:

Post a Comment