Friday, October 3, 2014

To Busy, Here Is A Quick Post

I'm a bit distracted this week and haven't had time to play the 2 games I was considering writing a review for.  The first one was Shadow of Mordor that came out this past Tuesday.  From what little I've played with it's reminiscent of the Batman Arkham games in terms of fighting style and free roam. 

The second one I really wanted to do but I felt that I needed to play more of it to do it justice was the Beta for The Crew.  The Crew is an MMO car racing game with some story (it has more story in the first 10 minutes than Destiny, ha! take that Destiny!) where you and your crew take down other crews around the USA.  You can drive from coast to coast on or off road, upgrade and customize your cars, race against other people, and play some revenge story that you don't care about.  Like I said, I need to play more of it but I thought I would at least give you guys a game trailer and a link to the Beta to try it out for yourself.



Closed Beta link: The Crew Beta

See you on the other side

No comments:

Post a Comment