Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Home Alone Kinda Week

Happy Tuesday little bots, Last week I was home alone while my man zipped off to London for a week on business.  Needless to say I was going stir crazy and having freaky ass dreams about ghosts.  So when he returned on Sunday night and decided to take the day off yesterday to recoup, I became his shadow for the day.  That's why there wasn't a post yesterday, so thus I'm making it up today.

Last week was pretty boring and uneventful, but I did go to Nordstrom, lush and Sephora with my mom one day and have an impromptu spa night by myself.  At Nordstrom's I got this cute "grown-up" friendship bracelet with these cute charms on it.  I took one picture of it while waiting for my mom to finish up in the bathroom; and now after many likes on instagram, Nordstrom has reached out to me asking to use my picture on Nordstrom.com.  So now you can see my bathroom pic of my bracelet on Nordstrom's page. 









When my man returned on Sunday he brought with him gifts and booze.  So below is a quick slide show of what he brought back:
Buckingham Palace's chocolates

Tonk's wand from Harry Potter (replica from the film)

The little stand it came with

Bead Union Jack bracelet from the British Museum

Corgi key chain from Buckingham Palace

Cat head statue from the British Museum

Nimbus from the British Museum
Scotch from the duty free
Yes I was jealous that he went, but he wants to go back so we are going to save money so we can go in a couple of years.  Also we can pick out the right hotel and where we want to go.

This week is another Women in Film event that I'm helping out with and possibly some running away on my part to my parents house early next week for some teeth cleaning.

See you on the other side

1 comment:

  1. This is a great post. If you want to meet more people in the blogging community you can join blogginghints. My blog hop is also about a variety of stuff this is platform to share thoughts we don't need restrictions. Blogging is about self promotion help me promote my blog hop it is open to everyone. This is a place where struggling bloggers and successful bloggers can call home. if you are interested in this new opportunity just click on this link.
    https://theonettiencube32.wordpress.com/2015/04/24/i-dare-you-to-join-lets-party-blogging-style/ May you please confirm on my blog in the comments section if you are interested in this opportunity. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete