Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Back From A Not So Vacation



             Ok I know that I didn’t really update at all last wee my bad.  But in my defense there wasn’t really anything to talk about other than my mom’s face peeling off from her fraxel procedure (read about it here: fraxel). 
Oh and my dad being a douche to her while she was recovering.  But enough about family life lets get back to the meat and bones, what I did this past weekend. 

Well my man and I went to Seattle tattoo expo. 
Needles to say (haha puns are punny) that the tattoo expo was kinda lame. 

We arrived about 45 minutes after they opened on Sunday and there was a main stage with some people on it showing off there tattoo.  None of which you can see, what they needed to do was to have a camera and a projector so people can see the damn thing.  There were a few booths just selling random stuff, and then there were the artisit/shop booths.  For me walking around no one at any of the booths were engaging, all the art samples from the artists all looked the same (pretty much everyone was doing old school Americana it seemed), and if you wanted to talk to an artist you couldn’t because nearly everyone was tattooing some one on the floor.
I would personally never get something pierced or tattooed at one of these things for the sole purpose of cleanliness or lack there of in these rooms.  So after a half hour and $50 wasted we left the expo very disappointed.  I would say if you are looking to get a quick tattoo then go to here, otherwise you are paying for a huge markup on items that you can buy at there stores for a much cheaper price.

Later that night we hooked up with some friends of our and saw Elysium.  My quick review: Elysium should have been called LAME-sium (there I go again with the puns).
The plot was tired, the characters were flat, and the showing the audience how Elysium differs from Earth is nonexistent.  Save your money and go see the Way Way Back.

Monday rolled around and I went to this free out door yoga class.  I have never taken a yoga class in my life and know only a few moves.  I was nervous and afraid but once I got there I had a blast.  I was stretched and pulled in ways that I thought I could never be and recovering today isn’t that bad, just some sore joints.  I loved being pulled on by the instructor, I felt things pop! 
In my mind I looked like this:

http://creativebioscience.com/blog/five-minutes-of-yoga-strong-arms/

But in reality I looked more like this:

I will be doing this next week.  If you live in the Seattle area you should check it out in the link: SummerAtSam

  I did another video with my man for his you tube channel where we play games, it not out yet but you should still check out his channel to hear the lovely sound of my voice: MagicalNegroEntertainment
I will be doing a Friday blog so see you lovely people then!

See you on the other side

No comments:

Post a Comment