Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Bouncing Off!




            Patience is a virtue, but when someone is wasting your time your patience wears tin and finally breaks.  That is what happened to me this weekend with the director.  In her response back to me she came off as a mom who wanted to let all her children have a turn on the swings. 
            Uhh 1)this is the real world and not everyone can get the job they want 2) the kid has already proven to be a flak and yet you want to still give him a chance to “show off his work” 3) this project is 99% done, all we need from the director is the ok.  But Miss Director you have proven your self to be contradictory, show lack of leadership, and zero interest of urgency to put your work out there to get your next project funded and going.

            That's One, Two, Three strikes and you are Out of my life miss director.  You are one bridge that I don't mind burring.

            On a lighter note, I did finish my costume for that Saturday night party.  I was a vintage 50’s creeper from minecraft.  I think I looked smashing:



            I did see The World’s End yesterday at SIFF cinema.  It was a decent film, funny, and at times made you think about humanity and society as a whole.  It was a little stretched out at parts and made you wish the robots would show up soon, defiantly not one of  Edgar Wright’s greatest films but it is still decent and one of the better blockbuster film out there this summer.
            This film did make me want to do a mile long pub crawl, so if anyone knows of a good one in Seattle or any where in the world PLEASE let me know!

            This week since I am not going to PAX, I will be trying to get a hold of friends that are coming into town to hang out after and go to some parties where badges are not required.   Also up this week is another film&music meet and greet that I will probably go to for a limited time.  Just chat with people I don’t know and hope to find someone in need of my skills.  Fingers crossed, see you on Friday.


            See you on the other side

No comments:

Post a Comment