Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Sleepy Tuesday And Fighting Off A Future Cold



            I awoke this morning with a sore throat, which can only mean one thing for me… a cold is approaching.  I have many things to accomplish this week and battling a cold is not one of them.  So today I shall rest and drink lots of tea in the heat a hope that I don’t get the cold!

            This past week was filled with movie watching, store items gathering and a new goal in life.  But first let’s talk about films.

            The first film I want to discuss is the Austrian film The Wall.  Every technical aspect of this film is great but the story and pacing is boring and dull.  Basically it is about this woman who is trapped behind this invisible wall and she just accepts it.  Nothing about the wall just the whole psyche of her dealing with being alone.  All this movie is good for is back ground noise while you work and to look at some pretty scenery.


            The second film was Kick-Ass 2.  It was what you might expect from this sequel, a lot of violence and comedy.  Strong characters that make you love and/or hate, one in particular has caught my eye… Mother Russia.  I know a lot of peeps are hating on Russia for there policies on gay rights (I agree full heartily that Russia is being a total dick in this situation and seriously need to change there tune before the next Olympics), but I still like Mother Russia in Kick-Ass. 
            I really liked this character so much that I decided to make it my goal to cosplay as her by the time RTX rolls around.  I have given myself a little less than a year to accomplish getting my body into peek muscular form but I think I can do it.  Wish me luck in pumping iron!

            This week I plan on finishing up my wig and mask for a party this Saturday so pics to come from that on Monday or Tuesday.  Until then see you on Friday!

            See you on the other side

No comments:

Post a Comment