Monday, September 29, 2014

New House Pet

 
Good Monday to you little bots. Fall is finally here in Seattle; more rainy and cold weather to come so I can finally put away my shorts and tinny tops that I feel like a walrus in. I'm miss wearing boots (they are are so uncomfortably warm in the heat) and I can wear dark colors and not feel hotter than wearing lighter colors. And yesterday I finally had a pumpkin spice latte and a burned out my last summer smelling candle, now my apartment will smell of pumpkin and spices!

This past week my man bought a new addition to our family... a roomba. I think it is his subtle way of telling me that I suck at cleaning the floor. The cat were afraid of it at first but are now warming up to the little vacuum that moves their food dish around. As soon as one figures out that they can sit on it and go for a ride, I'm filming that shit!

The rest of the week consisted of me job hunting, setting up meetings, and playing some Destiny. That game still sucks, it's one giant grind mission after another, and the only time it is fun is when you play with your friends and you all are above level 24. It's the only new game out so that is why so many people are playing, but as soon as November and December releases roll out I bet you all a bunch of people will stop playing Destiny.

This weekend I meet with my good director friend of mine for an up coming project. The upside is I defiantly have the gig; the down side it's not until February. So back to scrounging up gigs and jobs until then. Also this weekend my man and I visited my mother for the day to help her set up her printer/scanner. Well my man set that up while I played with the doggies. It was nice to have my boyfriend visit and we all interact with each other.

This week is more of the same, finding work, cleaning house, going insane. Oh! I found my new favorite nail polish! It's by ciat`e and its textured and black with green sparkles in it. I just love it! Have a good week my little bots and finger crossed I figure something out for Friday's blog.

See you on the other side

No comments:

Post a Comment