Monday, November 17, 2014

Early X-Mas Gifts and Plans


My aren’t you little bots looking so fancy toady. Had a good weekend? Happy that the holiday video games are out or coming out? I am!

This past week I saw the end result of Women In Film Event that I helped out on in the planing comity. I think it was a good experience, disappointed that I didn’t/couldn’t network with the attendees since I was working the front desk. How every I did prove myself as an asset due to the large number of people joining the WIF group that night.

On Thursday night I was going to see a Jazz group from New Orleans but when my friends and I got to the venue the had canceled for the night due to being stuck in Idaho. Curse you cold weather storm! The bright side was finding a scotch bar with over 100 types of scotch. I'm such a lush.

If you read my blog last Friday, you would know that I dropped out of the cosplay commercial thing. You can read about on the blog. Im still on the email chain and they have yet to release a location, time, and script for this project...which is to shoot this weekend...Sunday I believe.

This weekend I saw Interstellar at the Imax theater. Some people were complaining about the sound design and the mix being to loud, but I found the mix to be spot on as was the design. Maybe they watch the film in a bad theater with a poor speaker system. I truly enjoyed it not going to spoil it but make sure your theater has a good speaker system before you watch. So much space organism!

After the film my man surprised me by going to Macy's and buying me my christmas present. What is it you may ask, well I'm going to show you when it arrives to keep you in suspense. All I can tell you is that it was expensive and I've been wanting/needing it for the past 2 years.

Have a good week little bots, remember to plan out your Thanksgiving menu. I will be sharing my menu and taking pictures of my cooking/food for next weeks friday blog. See you Friday for a rant or something.

See you on the other side

No comments:

Post a Comment