Monday, November 10, 2014

I'm Alive and Back!

 
If my little bots are still out there, thank you for sticking it out these past few weeks as I move and take care of family. I've been working to the bone packing, moving and putting everything away in our new bigger place. I was was going to write last monday, but I was sidelined to helping my mom out at her home while she recover from her face surgery. Regardless I will be going back to a regular schedule this week.

So some exciting news, I cant remember if I mentioned this before, but my man and I was recruited by a friend to be in a commercial for an up coming game. I'm playing the union boss and I'm supper excited to be part of it. We should be filming this weekend or next. Either way I need to get my look together.

In other good news the Women in Film Recruitment Event that I've been helping is finally here! Well tomorrow is the event, but I don’t have to call any more companies for a while. I hate cold calling people and companies but surprisingly I did get a couple of companies to send up stuff, so go me!

Other than helping out my mom and WIF I found some time to go out and have fun. I participated in the Geeks Who Drink Ghostbusters Event (my man and I dressed up as ghostbusters). I can proudly say out of 17 teams our team came in 5th! Go Ecto Coolers! We also went out to dinner with some there friends to Kingfish Cafe, best chicken in town! And finally I spent way more than I wanted at Lush on bath bombs. So far i've only used the sparkler (the long yellow stick in the pic below) and I loved the send and sparkles it left behind.

Thank you once again for sticking it out little bots, I've been a bad bad blogger. I don’t have anything coming up that would hinder me to not write here, but if I do please check twitter to check out why I cant write. Have a great week and see you Friday.

See you on the other side

No comments:

Post a Comment