Friday, November 21, 2014

I'm In A Vlog!

Hi little bots, if you follow me on twitter you know that the new
Dragon Age game has taken over my life and being only 10 hours in I
still feel like I'm only I the beginning of the main story.  The areas
are huge and so diverse might do a review/impression on Monday since
that is all I've been doing this week.  To be honest I original wasn't
excited about the Inquisition game due to DA 2 being so awful.  But so
far so good.



To fill the void I was in the Impossible
Possible volg video that was filmed last week during the Women In Film
event.  I appear with Jamie from Impossible/Possible and Tracey from
Women In Film.  Check out the video below we appear 40 seconds in if you
want to jump to that part.







Have a great weekend and see you Monday for my thoughts and impression on Dragon Age Inquisition.



See you on the other side

No comments:

Post a Comment