Monday, December 9, 2013

Let The Parties Commence!



            Holy cow, what the fuck Seattle?  If you haven’t stepped outside this week you have been lucky.  All across the northern half of the U.S has been in a cold snap, Seattle is part of this.  It was so cold all week long that I thought my tits were going to fall off. 
            The cold does weird things to people as well.  When I tried to walk into Nordstrom to buy my mom her gift, a man was hitting on me.  He complemented me on my hair, I said thanks, and then he proceeded to take up a conversation with me.  If you are going to complement me then ok, but please move on.  I will only strike up a conversation with you at a more sociable place, not in front of a store in freezing temperature. 
            Well at least my Christmas shopping is done and I will not have to do any last minute buying.  I can now focus on all the entire social event that I have somehow wound up in.  Usually I will only have one socially event per month, two if I am lucky.  I guess it is the season to be social I suppose.

            The first social event that I partake in was the film happy hour.  Usually it happens at the end of the month, but with Novembers being canceled (thanksgiving) and with Christmas and new years at the end of the month it is better to do it at the beginning of the month.  I meet some cool people there, exchanged some cards, light banter. 
            The best connection I meet was meeting the editor on the bono film that I did.  It was nice to get some more insight on what happened before the film was in my hands and to learn that my suspicion about the director. 

            SHE IS A GIANT PUSHOVER!
           
            She pushed back the final version of the film due to the director of photography wanting to add more shoots to the film.  Wow.  The icing on the cake is that he felt the same way about the film and the director as I do.  I do hope that we will work together in the near future with a proper director.
           
            The rest of my social engagements were awesome as well.  Friday I meet up with my cosplay friend and now I have some ideas for cosplay.  So exited for the con-season to start back up in Seattle.  Saturday my man and I went to Slims Last Chance Chili, if you have never been there GO!  At Slim’s we meet up with some of his coworkers, we had some amazing chili and hung out. 
            Over all a good week aside for creeper man hitting on me.
           
            This week no party Wednesday but I do plan on having one the following week.  Still coming up with ideas, if you have a suggestion let me know.  Friday I will rant or do something.

            See you on the other side

No comments:

Post a Comment