Friday, December 20, 2013

Bitchin Friday: News and Coming Soon Stuff



            Hey little bots as we come up on our 1 year of this blog, I thought I would share with you what I am planning on for the next year.

            For starters I just want to announce that I have set up a Patreon page.  What is Patreon?  Patreon is a site where fans go to support and engage with the artists and creators they love.  You can donate or pledge money for your artist/creators and become a patron to them.  Creators depending on the amount the patron donates will receive special rewards.  Rewards depend on what the creator want to do, but it is another great way to interact with them. 
            I first heard about this threw a friend of mine on Monday.  I went to check it out and singed up for it the following day.  Come Wednesday another friend of mine comment that she was thinking of joining up and that put my butt into gear to get my page up and running so we could compare notes. The setup is easy and I won’t go into the details, you can go to the web site to check it out your self.
             So what does this mean for you, well it just means that you can help me out by kicking me some money to help pay bills and do more content for the blog.  This does not mean you will have to start paying to view the blog.  I repeat: THE BLOG WILL STILL BE FREE TO VIEW.  The money is A) a good motivator to continue my weekly schedule and B) to help build more content for this blog.
            You can check out Patreon and my Patreon page by click on the pictures down below.

                                                                          Patreon        

                                                                     My Patreon
             
            Now you must be asking what other content could you do to this blog?  Simple, YouTube videos.

            What will I do on these YouTube videos?  Well for starters I would do a little blogging and some let’s plays, but I really would like to focus on geek party themes.  I would show you the setup in decorations or how to make them, followed by making themed dishes and cocktails.  I would be your go to for how to throw say a Hobbit party (eh get the plug). 
            Regardless on wither or not I make money off of Patreon, I do still plan to start up a YouTube channel some time in the next year.

            Thanks for all your support little internet bots and if you feel like it please come support me on Patreon.  Have a great weekend; I know I will be kicking it off with some burlesque shows.
           
See you on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment