Monday, December 30, 2013

New Year Resolutions



            Last Week, well maybe more like last two days of this year.  Reflecting back it has bee a good year socially for me but not so much career/job wise.  The blog (according to my view counter) has been growing in number of bots coming to my site, thank you.  And Christmas went well with my family.

            All last week I was over at my parent’s house eating fatty foods and consuming large amounts of alcohol.  The gifts I received were all things I need for the apartment or daily needs.  The time with my family was good but I am glad to be home with the cats and my man.

            As with every New Year many people decide what resolutions they will throw upon themselves.  For many it is the act of losing weight, finding better jobs, travel.  While I personally do not participate in New Year resolutions (mainly due to the resolution being dropped or forgotten with in a few weeks of declaration) this year I do plan on making and keeping with one resolution:
                                    BE AGGRESSIVE
            By this I mean to be more insistent in hunting and applying for jobs.  Ignoring people who try to talk to me on the streets, the only time I will talk to a stranger is at social events and conventions.  I need to be a little less nice and be assertive.  With this plan I shall take over the world!  Or at least give off that facade.

            What are your New Year’s resolutions?  Did you also have a good Christmas?  Let me know in the comments below. 


            See you on the other side

No comments:

Post a Comment