Friday, June 7, 2013

Bitchin’ Fridays: Food Hoarders

             
            I have been enjoying myself these past couple of week at the SIFF parties.  The films have been decent and entertaining and the same with the after parties.  The alcohol is plentiful but the food at time appears to be scarce if you show up late to the parties.  They still bring food out but it is still not enough and I know the reason why.
            Food hoarders are those type of people who will take there plate and pile on 10 pieces of food onto there plates.  This may seem like an exaggeration but I have seen it at these parties.   There is a line of people waiting to grab a little Hors d'oeuvre and the person a head of you in line take the last one even though they have 3 of the same item on there plate. 

            Over all it is plain rude to fellow guests.  Rule of thumb should always be no more than two of each item.  If you like a particular item then you can get back inline for more.  Just remember to be considerate and this isn’t an all you can eat buffet.
            This is the last weekend of SIFF parties and the festival, I am unsure if I am going to do a Party blog for next week.  I have a little project coming up with a friend of mine so stay tuned for more information on that.  See you all on Monday.

See you on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment