Monday, June 24, 2013

Nothing New in the Neighborhood


            Last week I just didn’t want to write.   Between coming back home and organizing my apartment this blog feel be the wayside.  Not a whole lot has happened but let me just give you a run down:
  • Secret  photo shoot was canceled due to the gallery not supporting the artists idea
  • Been waiting for over 2 weeks for any communication with the composer for silly boys so I can do the mix and be done with this project.
  • Saw 3 movies, This is The End=excellent comedy, Man of Steal=first 3rd of the film was good the rest was mediocre and horrible mic static, World War Z = good zombie thriller.
  • Attended “The Best Happy Hour” at the Seattle Center with a good friend.  Loads of fun and free admission is a plus.
  • The apartment is unbearably warm
  • Getting close to finishing the main story in Defiance
  • Hung out with a good friend and her new beau

            So that is that, job hunting is a bitch as always but a girl needs to support herself.  Be sure to follow me on twitter for what’s happening in my life.

See you on the other side

No comments:

Post a Comment