Friday, September 27, 2013

Bitchin' Fridays: Re-Found Obsessions

Still stuck over here in no mans land, and with not much going on you start to explore some of your old belongings.  I am very greatfull that my mom never threw anything away, hell my room still looks the same as it did in high school.  While I was rumageing threw some or my drawers I discovered a drawer full of jewelry.  Going threw this large collection, I selected a few items that I wanted to show you.

This is a necklace that I recived from my mom and dad a few Christmas's ago.  It was from Nordstrom and has these beautiful stones that are almost translucent in the light.  It is very heavy around the neck, but very stunning peice to wear.

These earrings I want to say came from Nordstrom as well, but I had these for a long time and I hardly remember what I had for dinner 2weeks ago.  Brass wire with tiny light blue crystals intertwined with it.  These are supper light and catch the light beautifully.

These are from a jeweler in Santiago Chile, my dad bought them for me when he was working down there.  Sterling silver and both of the stones are lapis lazuli, I just love the bright color in these stones.

These are probably one of my favorite pieces.  They are from an artist in Bainbridge or Seattle (my mom bought them at a store in Bainbridge so sorry artist if I don't know your name).  They are made out of antler and  14 carat gold, supper light, and when you hold them up to the light the antler gives off this gorgeous tan color.  When I wear these they are suttle but eye catching.

That was a look into my jewelry past.  Catch me Monday for an update blog and starting this coming Wednesday the parties are back.  Stay tuned!

See you on the other side 

No comments:

Post a Comment