Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Searching For The Future



            Well last week was post PAX depression week and with it being 4 days now I think the post PAX depression is even worse.  Saying goodbye to friends you see only once a year sucks but lets you know if you are in there area you can always crash on there couch.  Out of post PAX one can reflect on the important thing, the swag:


Ahh, good loot.

            Out of PAX I received some Necomimi ears from my boyfriend.  If you have read my blog on Friday you would know how much I love them.  I even received some praise from the company on twitter! 

            On a darker note I have been feeling down, not because of post PAX but just from the lack of work and job I am receiving.  Partially my fault for not putting myself out there more, but ever time I see a post on LinkedIn or facebook from a collage friend or past contact about new projects I feel like a loser.  I realized that I need to jump start my creative juices for sound again and should expand my portfolio into other areas other than film.  I should also revamp my website, it looks a tad depressing. 
            I also felt bad for quitting the pro bono gig but I kind of need to start living by this mantra:

            Well for this week I will be going to my mom’s house to help her while she recuperates from the face surgery part 2.  Don’t know when I will be back in town but I will try to update.  See all o Friday!


            See you on the other side

No comments:

Post a Comment