Monday, September 30, 2013

Final Days And Pretty Colors


   I'm in the home stretch of my mom's recovery, after my dental appointment I will be heading back home.  It was nice to get out of the city but after my couple of weeks over here has harden my belief that I am a city girl.  Between the bugs, heavy rain, and power outages it is nicer to live in a place where i can get from point A to B with out much travel or hazards.
  To thank me for my help, my mom gave me a little gift.  It is the Wizard of Oz nail polish set from Julep.  These colors are beautiful and I am always a fan of Julep products.

  This Wednesday is the start of the month long return of party themes.  Come back Wednesday for some Halloween antics and ideas.  

See you on the other side.  

No comments:

Post a Comment