Monday, September 16, 2013

Playing Nurse


  I am still at my mom's house, probably for another week and a half.  Her face is all red and peeling, kinda gross.  With me being here it means that I can focus, since there is really nothing to do out here, on writing out cover letters and a new bio for my web site.  That thing needs an update so bad.

Well this past week I tried to clean and organized the apartment before  I left and meet up with a friend for some coffee.   It is nice to grab coffee with a friend once in a while.  The only down side is when the conversation turns to future work with me, but end up working with another sound designer and how that person has messed up the project.  At this point I feel that they don't want to work with me, which is fine, but would drop the little bits of hope at my feet.  

 This week more playing nurse and try to get rid of my gut for some cosplay ideas.  Have a good week and see you on Friday.

See you on the other side

No comments:

Post a Comment