Monday, March 24, 2014

Sewing,Sewing,Sewing


Good Monday to you little bots.  If you can't tell from the title I was working on cosplay all last week.  I have so much done I only have a few accessories to complet and style the wig.  I'm very excited to debute my cosplay at ECCC and for you lovely bots as well.  So here are some WIPs that I have taken of my progress: 
And some makeup and contact test run.
So as a result of my progress, I went to my parents house this past weekend.  It had nothing to do with a doctors appointment or needing help with my straps for rock star Wonder Woman.  
Hahaha....

 This week I have one lady doctor appointment and a couple of networking events that I really should attend.  Also this week is Carol Corps on Thursday and the weekend is ECCC!  If you see me come say hi, I promise I won't bite...hard.

See you on the other side

No comments:

Post a Comment