Monday, July 21, 2014

Future Cosplay For 2015

The heat is almost gone from my apartment and that means my brain function is going to start working normally again!   Sorry for the lack of updates, last week was full of shopping and helping my mom out at the house.  Needless to say I'm on the prowl for more work/part time job.  the part time job would feed my new addiction of cosplay making and convention impulse buying.   I don't have any plans on attending anymore conventions this year, but  that also means that I need to shape up my body for my next planed costumes.  

  What costumes you may ask, well for ECCC next year I'm planing on doing another DC Bombshell from one of my favorite artist Ant Lucia: Supper Girl!
I just love this outfit, those boots!  I'm dying. 

The one I have planed is for RTX 2015.  It's Fem Sun from RWBY.
By Verdantos Grenice
Sun is one of my favorites from this series, and he has shotgun nunchucks!
Got to start working on my abs.

  Other than that, my man and I have been losing sleep over his works new changes in security towards vendors and what it means to his team.  What may end up happening is after working 18 months you are forced to take a 6 month break!  That would ruin his team and a majority of people who would be forced to take a break would find employment else where.  Everyone is scrambling for a solution and now it is a wait and see what happens.  Worst case scenario he finds another job in 18 months.

Changing the the subject to a more happier tune, Have you been watching the new Sailor Moon Crystal series?!  All the feels of childhood is rushing back to me when I watch it.  If you haven't seen it, what is wrong with you, go get your butt to Hulu and watch it!  To hold you over here is the full opening credits song by Momoiro Clover Z.


Although I prefer the opening song of Attack on Titian for the opening credits....



Have a good week little bots, see you Friday for something...

See you on the other side

No comments:

Post a Comment