Friday, July 4, 2014

Bitchn' Friday: Cosplay Phot Progresses & Packing

Hello little bots, it's been a while since I've done a Friday blog.  I'm writing you from the past! Since I'm going to be at RTX all weekend I will not have time upload blog related things until I get back home on Monday... even then I will post on Tuesday.  So below is a few progress shots of my wing covers and construction, I'm supper bad at taking progress photos...



Foam and Wire for shell

What one cover looked like when finished

Close-up of pre-sew dots
clear wings getting a coat of Mod Podge for extra protection

Mod Podge, It a wonderful thing



how the wings will attach.
Dyed blue cat ears

Hand beaded top
Packing before
Packing After


I'm very pleased that I was able to fit all of my costumes and regular cloths/other junk into my carry on.  I don't want to check my bag and I double checked that it still fit the dimensions labeled on the airline's website. 

Supper psyched to be going to Austin, I'll try to post picture while I'm down there but don't hold your breath.  See you on Tuesday for Monday's recap and pics from Austin and RTX!

See you on the other side

No comments:

Post a Comment