Monday, August 11, 2014

Bug Bites Everywhere!


I'm melting little bots. I'm becoming a puddle of flesh and sweat. To it is suppose to get up to 90 something today and if you know me at all I hate the heat. Fans are blasting on high right now, the windows a re closed to keep the heat out, and the cat don’t look like they have heat stork so I should be good until the thunder storm hits tomorrow. Until that happens I'm not going to do anything strenuous or cook anything in my apartment.

So last week I had to do adult things... managing stocks. The details are so boring I was even falling asleep, but hopefully now I can have my stocks make me money instead of staying at one level. I seriously need a retirement fund that is huge so I can retire at 60 and not 80.

Also last week I ran away to my parents house and had the most amazing meal. We all went to Pikes Market and at at a french restaurant called Maximilien. We sat outside, the view of the ferrys And West Seattle couldn’t be beat. The food was wonderful, well seasoned, and not to heavy for a warm day. The down side for me to go there every week is the pricy. At the end of the meal the bill for 3 people was well over $200, but we did have cocktails, 3 course meal, and a bottle of wine. I would go back for a special occasion or if I saved up some money.

While at my parents house my sister and her family came down for a visit. It's so weird to see children growing up. Last time I saw them was 4 months ago and from that to now they have all grown so much, one of them is almost as tall as my mom. It creeps me the fuck out. Aside form that It was a pretty relaxing weekend aside from all the bug bits that I revived. My legs look as though they have some weird disease on them. So I left Sunday morning to return to the city where the bugs don’t bite me.

So not much happened this past week, skipped seeing the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie due to the fact that I do not want my childhood to be ruined. I'm getting my costume ready for a friends party that is 80s-90s themed. With a simple costume I kinda wish I was going at least another convention so I could make an awesome costume. But I have to save money and properly plan out my costumes for Emerald City Comic Con. On that note of cosplay, wanted to show you a video of what cosplayers need to stop doing, and it is not what you think. Have a great week little bots and fingers crossed I don’t turn into a puddle of human flesh.

See you on the other side

No comments:

Post a Comment