Monday, August 18, 2014

The Bug Bites Are Doubling


They are starting to multiply. Just when I think they are gone....Bam! 15 more show up. Summer is the season where the bugs come out and attack you, I really cant wait for fall. Normally in the city I can avoid being eaten alive, but this past weekend I went to a good friend of mines birthday party and I got eaten. Pretty bad, not going to lie. I've put itch relief and that is not helping. Maybe I should try an oatmeal bath....

But aside from becoming an insect's meal the party was great. Booze was flowing, people were getting there dancing on, and the snack foods were tasty. Did I mention that this was an 80's – 90's themed party. Sadly, or I should say, it was a good thing that I don’t have a picture of my self dressed up as an 80's workout instructor. My god I was totally tubular.

Since i'm not going to PAX this year I was able to see a sneak peak at my friend's Tali's alternate outfit that she is doing for PAX. I'm sad I wont see it in person so I hope she gets some decent pictures of herself while wear it.


Side note; earlier this week the BioWare store is releasing this supper adorable tank top. Click the image to pre order your now!


Thats it for this week little bots, just wanted to keep it short for you. Come back Friday for a rant or something.

See you on the other side

No comments:

Post a Comment