Monday, September 22, 2014

5000+Page Views!


First off than you little bots for the 5000 page views in less than 2 years! When I opened up my blogger page today and saw this I was in shocked. This past January which was the bench mark for year one of this blog and I think I was around 2000 page views... but to be at 5000 before my year 2 bench mark is blowing my mind right now. I know I was off line for the past two weeks, desperately find work and jobs were preoccupying my time and energy. Also helping out the parents and a financial situation with my man had my head in a tail spin.

The week before last, my dad was home early from Peru not because he is finally retiring but a wild mountain dog that runs lose around their job site bite him on his hand. As a result he had to be rushed home to recover and get a clearance from his American doctor to go back to work. But while he was here I visited them a couple of times, went out to dinner and lunch, some shopping, and they gave me an early Christmas present! A hat/coat/umbrella stand! I've been needing on forever. I love it so!
So on monday of last week my dad was good to go and flew back to Peru.

Also last Monday I saw Neil DeGrasse Tyson show at the Paramount theater. If you follow me on twitter @SchadGirl you would have seen my gleefully tweets about this show. But to sum up for you lovely bots if you have the chance to to see him live do your self a favor and do it! Even if it means eating rice and beans for a month. It's more of a history and reflective piece and it lasted for us over 3 hours, well worth the price tag.

The day after I had to send two days over at my moms house while she recovered from a pre skin cancer treatment. She couldn’t leave the house and live in complete darkness for 2 days. It was a friendly reminder to never go out into the sun. I was going to come back home on friday, but I convinced my mom to finally get a smart phone for her and I. You read that right, i've been using a basic phone that could only call and do text. But I am no finally caught up to the 21st century and loving my new phone. However this delayed me from coming home by two days. I had to teach my poor mom how to use her new phone and set up some features for her.

I'm back now, have some meeting with a good director friend of mine for some up coming projects! Been playing a little bit of Destiny and I have to say it gets old really fast. Unless you are playing with friends, you will get board and the lack of story will make you scream. If you want me to do a full review let me know in the comment section below or on twitter. Thank you once again little bots for 5000+ page views and I will let you know where we are at come our 2 year blog date.

See you on the other side

No comments:

Post a Comment