Thursday, September 25, 2014

Thursday Special: LootCrate Galactic Edition

 
Last night my monthly Loot Crate arrived and I fell in love with everything inside. So I thought I would post a day early and share with you my loot. 

 First off the box:

So Boxy

All the Loots!

 I'm really digging the whole interactive inside boxes that they are doing now.

This Month's Booklet
This Month's Pin
 
And now the loots!
First up is the Alien re-action figure. I received Ash and the packaging it's self is highly amusing.

Next is Firefly figure by Funko of Mal

Keeping with the Firefly theme they included money from that universe.
$100

$500

Steering away from Firefly is a Star Wars retro arcade magnet
Pew Pew

And we cant forget our Han Solo carbonite poster

Digital Halo comics

The Fall line of discounts from these lovely company’s.


And lastly and my most favorite is the Tribble!


What isn’t pictured up was in the box was a packet of Pop Rocks that my man and I ate after dinner...
Hope you enjoyed the post unboxing of my loot crate, if you would like to see more loot crate unboxing posts or have a suggestion leave me a comment down below.

See you on the other side

No comments:

Post a Comment