Tuesday, September 9, 2014

The Boring Life


Hey little bots, a day late blog but I figured you lovely people are too busy playing Destiny right now to even notice my delay. Not that I had much to say about this past week, job hunting and looking for part time work is so much fun to talk about. Yes I live the boring life but you keep coming back to read about.... odd.

The only new news is that I have started exercising regularly again. And we all know how well I've stayed on track in the past. Just this past Monday I've already messed un my limited calorie intake and as a result my body is mad at me. So now I cant trust a fart and eating broth type soups. I'm hoping that this only lasts a day so I can get back to working out. My goal is to finally be rid of my belly fat by the time ECCC 2015 rolls around. Get it roll...fat rolls... I like puns a little too much.

Well this week is going to be more of the same as the past, but with maybe some play time for Destiny just to see if they even developed a story for that game. Catch you all Friday for another blog posting.

See you on the other side

No comments:

Post a Comment