Friday, February 8, 2013

Bitchin’ Fridays: FaceBook Drama Queens


            Lately on my Facebook page I have had quiet a few “friends” posting ridiculously long posts about very minute events happening in there lives and turning them into tragic ordeals that appear life or death.  Usually when a post is more than a paragraph long, or is taking up the majority of the page, I ignore them.  I can see threw your hour long post and see that you are screaming for attention from your internet “friends”.  You just want a bunch of people to pat you on the back and say its ok we love you or to make you feel in the right of what ever cause you happen to be fighting this week. 
            Its getting old, please stop writing these outlandish posts.  I can understand if it is a story your retelling that does not pull focuses on you.  But when you start pulling sob stories of how you got kicked out of a club and how it’s now way your fault, all I want to do is reach across the screen and slap the shit out of you.  While yeas I do on the occasion take pleaser in your pain but not when you post the say compliant every single day.  I am beginning to think that you are just coping and pasting your rant. 
            What really sets me off is when they post on your wall asking you to stop what you are doing and give them attention or why you have not praising/comforting them.  This happened to me on several occasions, the most recent one being coming back from vacation and posting on my wall how much fun I had.  Not soon after I posted, I get a message from a friend asking why I had not visited her while I was on my 1 day vacation.  *face palm* No, I do not want to play your game, drama queen.
            I don’t like being around people that make or cause drama in my real life. So what makes you think that I would want to be wrapped up in your virtual drama that I have to comment on it every time you post?  The answer is I either block you or do the sneaky thing and just block all your posts from my time line.  That way I don’t have to see your sad little drama of the day on my timeline. 
           
See you on the other side 
           




No comments:

Post a Comment