Monday, February 11, 2013

Creative Week, Now Time to Get a Job


            My creative juices were flowing this wee.  I even managed to write a few pages of that screen play that I have had in my head for a while now.  The creativity was great but I know I need to start finding more steady work in the near future… but that is the future.
           
            I like the lounge about weekend I had with My Man, please note that our weekends are the early part of the week.  Mid week is when my juices were a flowing.  I meet up with a couple of my girl friends in Redmond, and we all sat around and did our own creative thing.  It was to have other people there to give critique to your work.  So for the rest of the week I spent my time writing and playing Skyrim (bad Schad Girl, bad). 
            For the First time in a long time, my man and I went out to dinner on a Saturday night.  Luckily I had the foresight to make reservations that morning for Local 360 and we were able to get a table in stead of waiting over an hour to eat.  We have eaten there numerous times, this time we decided to try the chef’s tasting that night.  It featured rabbit mouse, flank steak, and Beignets for desert.  While the meal was delicious, I wished that there was more steak on the plate so you were not left feeling hungry after the main course. 
            Sunday I just wanted to enjoy the day.  Luck for me the sky was clear and not that cold.  As any normal person would do on a day like is to go for a long walk.  I walked threw Sculpture park, then all the way down and back Myrtle Edwards park, and finaly walked up Queen Anne Ave and threw Seatttle Center.  Like I said, a long walk, but my god, there were a lot of people out just walking.  I guess that is what happens when there is sun out in Seattle.

            For this week’s party Wednesday it is going to be a little different.  Instead of a group party, I am going to do a romantic geek dinner for two in celebration of Valentines Day.    

  See you on the other side
                       

No comments:

Post a Comment