Monday, April 8, 2013

Being a Shut in.

This past week I really didn’t go out and do much.  I Just hung out with may man on his day off, Cleaned the apartments and practiced some sound editing and implementing sounds in games.  I have come to the realization that it would not hurt me to know how to do this since I live in a city that has quiet a few game companies. 
            In the later part of the week I had almost a sour stomach, and the results were not pretty.  Not going into details here but I was very sleep but couldn’t fall asleep and couldn’t sleep very long.  I am feeling much better now; just wish I knew for sure why I suddenly got ill. 
            Well for this coming week I have to wait and see if I get my W-1 form or if I have to get an extinction on my taxes (thanks grandfather).  Also I am going to a BBQ for a friend; a little worried because I don’t really care for his girlfriend (she is a little too loopy and white trash for me). There is going to be a Game of Thrones themed party this week, a little late I know, but I want to break it up by the main houses to go with the seasons.  Which house will it be this time?  Tune in Wednesday to find out.



See you on the other side

No comments:

Post a Comment