Monday, April 15, 2013

Being a Social Butterfly


            For once I have not locked myself in my apartment as a hermit last week.  I started working out (again) in the hopes to finally be rid of my belly fat and thunder thighs.  I found an awesome website full of recipes and helpful how to guides to start and maintain a healthy living.  Her story is kind of amazing and so is her transformation, go check her out: Undressed Skeleton.
            Another plus for me was finishing up my taxes.  I know that may not seem exciting to you but for me this was a long and painful process.  If you have read my previous blogs on this subject you would know my grief.  I finally got the right document from my grandfather, which means I get to pay a whole lot less in taxes this year! 

However I have to keep in mind that the IRS might say I did it wrong and want more money, even though with the new document and having three people go over it says I’m right.
            I also went out with a friend of mine to a vintage inspired clothing store.  I bought a cute striped tank top and sunglasses.  It is good to go out with a friend and catch up on each others lives.  Later that day/night I went to a friend’s house for a BBQ.  It was alright but a lot of the people, including his girlfriend, are heavy drug users and I don’t use drugs.  Also I can’t stand my friends girlfriend, aside from her drug use it is mainly that she is highly immature.  I do realize that she is a couple of years younger than me but you are living on your own and a grown ass woman who needs to grow the fuck up.  I’m just saying.
            This week my dad comes home and I am going to go to a fashion show.  The hardest part is going to work out when I will be to fit my dad into my schedule.  It would help if he can communicate better.  Have a great week everyone and I will see you all on Wednesday.

See you on the other side

No comments:

Post a Comment