Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Jumping around Week.


            Hectic is the only word I can describe last week. Monday was a mixture of running around with my head cut off and a lot of travel.  I meet up with my buddy to discuss a new project up north of Seattle, then I had to travel all the way back to downtown and catch a ferry to meet my mom. 
            At mom’s house I saw my poor sick horse and wanted to break down and cry cause at that time he still wasn’t eating.  Then on Wednesday I had a doctor’s appointment, then a rid back on the ferry and Film Happy hour a few hours later.  Happy hour was good; saw some new peeps and my old teacher (it is so weird to run into someone that uses to mentor you and you are now on their level). 
            Thursday was another appointment/meeting this time it was with my rental insurance company wanting to meet me face to face to make sure that I am “being taken care of as a customer.”  I mainly went so they can stop calling me to do this.  I was hoping a quick 10 minute meeting but ended up being almost an hour do to them trying to sell me on financial insurance like life insurance.  The only way I got out of there was making another appointment, which I am canceling by the way I don’t like to be pushed upon to buy something. 
            As some of you know Friday was a bust when meeting up with my cosplay group.  I was never told that they had changed plans until 9:45 at night via twitter.  But my man did take me out to 5-point café, a little dive bar near where we were suppose to meet.  Now how I stand with the group is this, I am not going to be an active member, I am not going to partake in any more group activities or photo shoots, and after PAX Prime I will remove myself from the facebook page.  This is all voluntary and none of the other member known about this except for my man who has already done this.
            For Saturday and Sunday I went over to my mom’s and surprise surprise my horse has started eating again!  My mom is giving him new feed and the doctor said to give him some pills to help with digestion.  All good news.  Sunday I went over to my cousin’s house for Easter, I am not religious at all in fact I am atheist but I celebrated for my mom.  It was ok going over there, it was nice to see my uncle, but my cousin is way to political for my taste and every other topic is Anti liberal this Obama suck that.  I am not the biggest fan of either party but my god it is Easter, shut the fuck up on politics!
            And now it is time to face you all and explain why I didn’t post yesterday.  Well remember that job I got, well I had to do that yesterday when I came home.  Here is a link for your viewing pleasure (please note that I did the sound effects and it need needs a better mix). 
Enjoy:



See you on the other side

No comments:

Post a Comment