Friday, October 4, 2013

Bitchn' Fridays: US Government

  If you are the average American and have been watching the news, chances are you have heard or felt the lack of leadership in your country that has lead us to a government shutdown.  For most people they are hardly affected by it but for others like my brother-in-law are feeling the effects of this shutdown.  He works for the border patrol  which is kinda important, but due to the shut down he still has to report into work  his pay is being furloughed.  To me that is bullshit.  When was the last time you worked for free?  Well other than for charity, most people in our country likes to be paid for there work and in a timely manner.  If this happened at a regular job, the employee would be suing the shit out of that business/employer.

  Unfortunately for those who work for the government as a federal worker or private contractor they are stuck.  

  I am so sick and tired of your federal government acting like spoiled toddlers when they don't get there way.  You know what my mom used to do to me when i was acting spoiled... she hit me with a paddle.  What ever I was doing wrong I quickly changed my tune and straiten up.  It is high time that congress gets the paddle from the American people.

  If you cant do your job and listen to the people of your nation instead of forcing your own agenda then you do not deserve to be a voice of the people.  If this was any other job every last one of them would be fired, from the house to the senate to the white house.  Start a fresh slate and have non-political parties running our nation.  We would be better off with no political parties and just people who are looking out for the average Joe American.  I know this is only wishful thinking, but just imagine few ads during election time  when the greedy children are buy up your vote.

  Ugh this has made me to upset.  Here is an awesome video of nerd and geeks attacking each other, kind of  suiting for what is happening in our government right now.
See you on the other side

No comments:

Post a Comment