Tuesday, October 22, 2013

The Epic Sore Throat Continues…



            Holy cow, the last time I had a sore this long was when I had strep and I was coughing up blood.  Lucky for me I am not coughing up blood and the soreness usually goes away by the time the afternoon starts.  But this is, what, week two and it is getting old.  I think it’s a cold but the stuffy nose part has turned into a nasal drip that is irritating the shit out of my poor throat.  Fingers crossed that this goes away soon.
            Well for the better part of last week I was desperately trying to finish up the single player on GTAV, which I did and you can read my review here.  I wanted to finish before I left for my two day excursion to my parents house.  I was house/animal sitting for them while they went up to Bellingham for the day/night.  It was weird and really eerie to be alone in a big house out in the middle of the woods when the fog wouldn’t lift and all you have for protection is a small winger dog and an old lab that doesn’t get off the couch. 
            But I lived and came back safe to the city… which you would thing it would be less safe than out in the country, but horror movies have told us differently!  Well now I’m back and have started playing Diablo 3 on the Xbox, I have never played any of the other Diablo games but I did play WoW back in the day.  So far I like in and the dungeons seem to generate differently with each new character.  I only wish the dialogue would vary for each.  Might have to do a review when I’m done.
            Coming up this week is another party Wednesday, totally forgot that there are 5 Wednesday s this month, so I will have to figure something out for next week.  If you lovely 5 people who watch me have any suggestions please leave them in the comments below.


            See you on the other side

No comments:

Post a Comment