Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Sore Throat and Cool Things


            Wasn't feeling sick these past couple of days so sorry of the no update yesterday.  Good news is that I haven’t recived a runny nose (yet); bad news is that I keep getting this sore throat in the mornings.  And no, I don’t smoke.  It came on Friday afternoon and by Friday evening, I couldn’t swallow, talk, and I was hacking up mucus chunks.  Sounds pleasant, but the best part was I could not go to sleep until some time after 2 am.  Come the next morning, my throat was a little sore from the hacking up but over all ok.  Very weird.
            Another thing that happened last week was that my man went on a business trip to Dallas with the leads in his division, leaving me home alone with the cats and the city.  Let’s just say I kept myself busy trying to finish GTA 5 (still not done) and playing with makeup that turned my bathtub into a clown murder scene.  But upon his arrival home he gave me a beautiful gift from the Texas’ state fair. 

From the Fair

            I just want to make a couple of announcements from some things coming up this moth that I am excited about.

            First off have you checked out The Wolf Among Us yet?  It’s a done by the same company who did the Walking Dead, Telltale games, based on based on Bill Willingham's Fables comic book series.  The sorties take place before the comic book and will consist of 5 episodes.  The first one is out now on all platforms but you can play part of the first episode for free now on Xbox and Playstation. 


            The second thing I wanted to mention was… BRAVEST WORRIORS IS BACK!
Well to be precise it will be premiering the second season on YouTube this Thursday.  I cannot wait to watch it!  I love catbug and I want to make a mascot suite in his form and wear it to conventions.  However that would be a lot of time and money and I sure as hell don’t have the money to make it.  One day cat bug I shall be in you!


            That was totally not weird… anyway be sure to come back tomorrow for Party Wednesday as we continue our month long Halloween themed parties.

            See you on the other side

No comments:

Post a Comment