Friday, November 15, 2013

Bitch’n Friday: Thanks For The 1500+ Views



            Hi little bots hope you guys are having an awesome Friday of unpacking your Playstation 4 or running about in a field of dead grass.  Going to keep this brief this week, but I just wanted to thank all five of you lovely bots who persistently keep coming back to my crazy little corner of the interwebs.  If you can’t read the title we have reached 1500 page views as of today.  I would never have imagined receiving that many views in under a year.
            I started this blog the first of this year.  Well that is a lie; I started the Monday before the first of the January.  In any case, I had thought I would get maybe 500-800 views by the time my one year anniversary on this blog but you guys have proved me wrong.  And as an added bonus I didn’t tell a single real world friend about this blog.  These are strictly the view count of random bots and people looking for another blog. 

            In all seriousness, Thank you
                                          Thank you
                                          Thank you
           
            Let’s keep breaking my expectations and keep growing on this blog.  Keep telling friends and sharing this blog on all the social media sites.  If you want to see something more from this blog or have any suggestions on growth, please leave a comment below.  So please keep coming back and who knows what the next year may come.

See you on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment