Monday, November 11, 2013

Happy Veterans Day.



            Happy Veteran’s Day to every one who has served or is currently serving our country.  And by country I mean the USA.  So go out there and hi-five a veteran and say thanks for there time in the service.

            This past week has been rather dull and boring.  I wont go threw the babbling of filling out and sending resumes to companies, but I just did.  Now it is the waiting game, again, so dull and boring I know.  But what can be more exciting than hearing about resumes and cover letters… Exercise!
            Hearing about some people’s exercise routing make you want to punch them in the face.  But you will most likely end up with a broken hand because their face was chiseled out of stone.  Luck for you dear readers, or as I like to think of you as bots trolling me for views, I won’t go into detail of my routine.  I will tell you that coming back from being sick and jumping back into full work out mode will kick your butt.  Go gradually with your work out to get back into your full rage mode when you work out.

            So this week I am looking forward to The Last Unicorn screening with my friends this Saturday!  Ifhttp://lastunicorntour.com/
you don’t know anything about it check out the web site here:

            If you were a fan of it ask a kid, you need to go see this film again.  As an added bonus the author of The Last Unicorn will be at the screening!

            See you on the other side

No comments:

Post a Comment