Monday, November 4, 2013

The Black Death Has Passed over, I Hope.



            Hey guys, so I relapsed last Monday on my cold, which is why I didn’t post anything.  I believe I have finally beaten this bitch of a cold down and out for the count.  I haven’t had a cold that bad in a long time, the flu doesn’t count… it’s a different category of sickness like cancer.  Now I am back to about 90% and have been trying to get back into my exercise routine.  Why is every time you want to improve your physical health that your body goes “Nope.  Fuck you.” and shuts you down? 
            Aside from me kicking the cold, I have finished Diablo 3 on the 360.  I think I will do a review on it for Friday’s blog and My Man plans on doing a let’s play together.  Stay tuned for Friday and I will tweet out when my man and I are going to play Diablo together.  In other tech/game news, have I ever told you how much I love my man?  Well I love him a lot, and for an early x-mass/ anniversary gift he gave me a Nintendo 3Ds XL.  Let’s just say I have been playing the shit out of Pokémon X and that game brings back so much nostalgia from my childhood it is sickening.  They did an excellent job of combining the old with the new and it is so easy to pick up and play.  Good job Nintendo.
            Outside of games and sickness, my whole apartment has become this disgusting mess that makes my skin crawl.  I really need to do a total clean up with this place.  To make matters worse, my mom came over last week for a day and saw it.  I’m surprised she stayed in the apartment for more than 30 seconds. 
            We did go to William Sonoma and that place is like crack to me.  I want to buy all the gadgets and sauces that they have.  I was a good girl and only bought (by bought I mean give my mom puppy eyes to buys me these things) a hand held mandolin slicer, waffle mix, vanilla extract, and vanilla paste.  What is vanilla paste?  It is like extract but thicker, has the vanilla bean seeds in it, and a stronger vanilla taste.  I used it last night for a cake, so good.  I would use it in place of vanilla beans in a recipe since it is cheaper.
            This coming week, I don’t know what is going on but I do know I will be cleaning this pigsty.  So Party Wednesday is now once to twice a month.  Don’t know what themes I will be doing yet, if you have a suggestion or want to see something let me know in the comments below. 

            See you on the other side

No comments:

Post a Comment