Friday, January 17, 2014

Bitchin Friday: Updates



            Good Friday everybody!  The weekend is coming up and I am still working on that documentary short.  I have a good feeling that I shall be done by to night or tomorrow morning.  Its sounding good, the over all mix level needs to be brought up. 
            As some of you know I am leaving next week and I have no clue if I will have internet in my hotel room.  As a precaution I will write and post an early Friday blog on Thursday and have a delayed Monday blog on Tuesday.  If by some chance I do find internet will post an update on Monday. 
            Time to get back to work and finish this project up so I can prepare for my flight on Thursday! 

            Come back Monday for my weekly wrap up.
           
See you on the other side.




No comments:

Post a Comment