Monday, January 20, 2014

SEAHAWKS Are Supper Bowl Bound!



            I’m so excited and happy for my hawks.  Congrats to them on there epic win against the 40 whiners, I mean the 49rs.  I wish I was able to go to New York, but holy cow the tickets for the game alone is going to cost $2000+.    I know I don’t talk that much sport for the most part due to my audience leaning more towards the side of Geekdom.  But sport was a huge part of my life growing up and I love how Seattle rallies together in support of there team. So that was my Sunday, sweating up a storm of nervousness during the game.

            Ok now back to a regular blog.  So all last week I had this gig/job for a documentary short.  I know I mentioned this last week, but to recap I am paid to clean up the audio and mix.  I was able to finish it by Saturday morning, a day ahead schedule go me, and sent it off to the director and editor.  Now I am sitting back and waiting to hear what they think of the mix.  Fingers crossed they like it and can hear the difference between the original and my version.

            This week I am prepping and flying out for my grandfather’s 100 birthday.  Last night I received a message from my cousin requesting for the family photo shoot on Friday, which everyone in the photo has to wear matching attire.  If you have been reading my blog for a while you can see where this is going. 

What.
 The. 
Fuck. 
            Is this the 80’s where we do family portraits at Sears in our ugly sweaters and have creepy looking smiles plastered across our faces?  Also the only time people should be matching is in wedding photos so the damn bride can stand out!  To me this is silly and we are all going to blend in.  Well maybe not me due to my fabulous colored hair that I just retouched in bright red for this trip.  The only good side to this is the attire is jeans and blue or green top.  Yeah, I will still stand out from my family. 
           

            As a result from this trip I will be posting a blog Thursday in place of my bitch’n Friday’s blog.  Also next Monday’s blog will be posted either on Tuesday or Wednesday depending on when I get back into town.  Have a great week my little bots and I will see you on Thursday.

            See you on the other side

No comments:

Post a Comment