Friday, April 25, 2014

Bitchn' Friday: More Shameless Self Promotion

      Happy Friday my little Bots, see I did manage to post something up today. So what if it is me shamelessly promoting a film that I worked on. Haha ha, hum....
Well lets get down to it.

    A few months ago I mentioned that I was working on a documentary short, well now it's starting to make it's way around the festival circuit. It's kicking off tonight, then it will have a run at the Seattle true independent film festival (or STIFF for short) starting on May 6th. Fingers crossed for more festivals to come. For more information about the film, it's call Unified Struggle FYI, you can check out a sweet article here: “Unified Struggle” film tackles deportation, justice, and activism
Ticket information for the STIFF event here: STIFF
and here is the trailer for the film:

    If you cant make it out to view it that's ok, you can always view other films that i've done if you have Netflix or Hulu account. The films are The Ordinary Skier and Carbon Nation, both are documentaries and a run time of about 90 minutes each.

   Ok I'm done promoting myself, but I will be at the STIFF showing on May 6th. Come say hi and support local film makers. See you Monday for a wrap up of my week.

See you on the other side

No comments:

Post a Comment