Monday, April 14, 2014

Humming Air Conditioners And Working


            Last week I mentioned that I had another Skype meting with the composer for last Monday. If you recalled I mentioned that I had my doubts that he would show up for our meeting. Low and be hold I was correct. Never showed up and didn’t email me until well after our meeting. According to him his girlfriend was being released from the hospital that day and he wanted to be there for her; which is fine but when someone is being released fro the hospital they and the person who is picking them up has at least a 12 hour notice. If you knew she was being released that day then why not send an email before the meeting to explain your situation. Needless to say I have no future plans on working with this composer in the near future. I understand situations come up, but to not send at least an email prior to a meeting twice is unacceptable.

          The rest of the week has been peachy. Working on the background/ambient sounds for Team Awesome, trying to make a closed off meeting room sound compelling without it sounding like an air conditioner rattling away. Had to take a break from it this week so I can complete the Foley for this short then if I have time to go back to the BG's to tweak it some more.

          This weekend I took a little break and went outside to enjoy the sun and grab some ginger beer at Pikes Market. It's kinda nice just to relax and do nothing for a weekend. Oh and I started to replay the first Walking Dead game from Telltail games. Just seeing the different options that I didn’t make the first time around. I also need to play The Wolf Among Us at some point as well.

          This week I plan on finishing the Foley for Team Awesome. I also have to have dinner with my man's mom. We haven’t spoken to each other since we blew up at one another on Facebook two years ago. In my defense I was defending my man from false accusations made by his older sister. So this dinner will be interesting, stay tuned to see if I live threw it.

See you on the other side

No comments:

Post a Comment