Monday, April 28, 2014

Cosplay Thoughts And Re-Edits

Hi there little bots, hope you all are having a good Monday.  Good news, this past week I did put out a Friday blog, the bad I might not do one this week...oops.  As far as my past week has been, it was busy and much has been accomplished.

  Monday I received my revision edits from Team Awesome, spent a good portion of the week tweaking air sound sound and now my eyes twitch every time i hear white noise.  The good news is I got to work on mixing, I know it is not perfect but once the dialog is completed and in the hands of the mixer all my sound effects will blend harmoniously.    Fingers crossed that they like me enough to keep me on for future projects.
  Aside from fixing audio, I have been planing out my cosplay for RTX.  I believe I mentioned that I was going to do drunken Burnie from Rooster Teeth as catbug.  I've found the perfect dress but it is ivory so i will be experimenting on dyeing fabric and praying it turns out ok.  All I need to do is dye a dress, cut a wig, paint ears, bead the top of the dress, make wings that I can transport from Seattle to Austin in a carry on bag, and finally make a harness rig for the wings.  Found a design that will work so it doesn't look like I'm wearing a back pack with a dress.  I found a beautiful design that I am going to mimic from a etsy designer.  The store is called Atelier Sylphe Corsetry
 and this is the design:

I think it will look marvelous.

  This past weekend my man and I went out to breakfast and dinner at Local 360.  As always the food there is good.  We also ran errands and become slobs.  As usual, our Sunday night routine is to watch Game of Thrones, and of course nothing really happens until the last 15 minutes of the show.  But I am so glad they are showing more of the White Walkers, I cant wait for winter to finally come!

This week I have a eye doctor appointment and I plan on spending some time with my mom this week.  Also a head up to anyone living in or around Seattle, go see my short film playing at STIFF next Tuesday.  Buy tickets here: Short Doc Block.

See you on the other side


No comments:

Post a Comment