Monday, December 8, 2014

I'm Finished!


It's done, it's over, completion....checked! I have finally finished Dragon Age Inquisition! It only took me 90 hours to complete every damn little side quest (fuck you slow ass cow) and the ending with out spoiling left me wanting to play the DLC coming out for the game or the next Dragon Age game to complete this arc that finally is interlocking the games.

So happy to be done, and I can play the game again without doing every side quest worrying about the outcome.

The rest of the week consisted of getting back to my workout routine, cleaning, and watching bad movies with my man. The 2 most notable were Tusk and Mr. Babadook. Tusk is a Kevin Smith film and is a comic version on human centipede... it was bad and I am surprised he was able to get the actors to do this film. Mr. Babadook is a british horror film that has been getting rave reviews but as some one is is scared easily by horror films this is not frightening at all and you find yourself hating every character in this film. How it got high reviews is beyond me.

This week I plan on warping presents and hoping I slim down before the holidays. I hate this chin action i've developed... gah so fat. See you bots Friday for some x-mas gift ideas 2014 style.

See you on the other side


No comments:

Post a Comment